Sunday, July 8, 2007

Second day in Tucson, AZ

Breakfast at the Broadway Cafe with (Tucson) Steve, Heather, me, Karen, Eric, and Vic (who was kind enough to take this picture). While we were eating, we cooked up a scheme to hold up a cactus at gunpoint. They make such easy targets, you know?


After donning our cowboy hats we headed back to the desert to find an easy target. Rob and I make the first robbery.


Karen gets her last licks in Arizona and also holds up a cactus at gunpoint.


Heather, miss "I'm going to go to the store and pick up milk and a gun," points her purchase at poor old cactus. Hasn't he had enough today?


After terrorizing that other cactus, one of its cousins gets revenge on Karen. It's going to be a long flight back to Pennsylvania...

Hey Karen, if you're reading this -- it was a great run from New Orleans to Tucson. I had a blast on our leg of the trip!

Another random cactus photo. Why, when I put some up in the previous entry? I don't know. I like this one. It's sunny in this picture. And there's a mountain. 'Nuff said.


1 comment:

whereskaren said...

aaaah yes...not to start singing
But IIIIIIII had the tiiiiiiiime of my life!
Id rather be basting in the 114 degrees with you,Heather,poochie dog and the swamp cooler then sell screws today. Im going to the doc tonight for my crickety knee!
I will let you know!