Saturday, August 9, 2008

Driving to Wisconsin in a Day

I didn't plan the eight-ness of this all, but the official start time for this trip was 8/8/08 at 8:08pm. I really really didn't plan that!

Though I'm the only human on this trip, Mrs. Weasleby (shown here) and Rob Lowe (shown everywhere else) are pretty good, albeit inanimate, travel companions. I love that I can just tell Mrs. Weasleby to take us to South Dakota!


I napped for an hour or so somewhere in Ohio in the pre-dawn hours, which allowed me to experience Wisconsin in the daylight hours. It was the first new state of the trip. Rob was itching to get out of the car by this time, so we posed with some of the welcoming Wisconsin signs... and mice...


We're all safe and sound in La Crosse, Wisconsin. It must have something to do with the sport because there is a large statue of lacrosse players across the street from the hotel. Tomorrow -- Minnesota and South Dakota!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cool.

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. Thats all.

Anonymous said...

Yugs, daw nabasahan ko naman ni sa iban nga blog?