Saturday, November 10, 2007

Rob at the Pima Air & Space Museum

I went to Tucson, AZ over our fall break at school. Rob came too. Interesting fact -- his flat nature allows him to fit quite nicely inside of my suitcase. I didn't have to go through answering questions about my travel companion at the security checkpoint. Hooray!

While Heather and I were on our way to the Pima Air and Space Museum, we rode behind a truck with a mirrored backside. Jeez, you'd think the two of us had never seen a mirror before. Look at how dorky we are, driving behind this thing and taking pictures.


Who, me? Am I dangerous?

Here you'll see our Nixon impressions at the top of the stairs to Air Force One. I am not a crook!



Ever see that episode of ER (back when it was good) when Dr. Romano gets his arm sliced off by the helicopter? Ok, so this is an airplane. We tried to recreate it as best as we could.




I'm touching the plane. Shhhh, don't tell anyone!


There was a display to honor the astronauts from the Challenger explosion. Ah, y'all know it by now... "Christa McAuliffe... Teacher. And American Hero."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would just like to point out that when I was taking pictures in the car we were stopped at a red light! I was not driving at the same time!!!

Jodi said...

We want to see the pictures of Rob with Flat Stanley!!!