Thursday, June 28, 2007

Finally found an Internet Cafe in Florida (without strange gambling people!)

Here is Rob in the mouth of a hippo at South of the Border, SC. Yeah, this is the first state where I got to snap a picture with Rob... see post below for detailed explanation of why DE, MD, VA, and NC were no-go sitations!

I finally learned how to (1) use the timer feature on my camera and (2) use a tri-pod and (3) get over my hesitation to look like a fool by myself with Rob!

Yes, Georgia is on my mind. It was on my mind for the whole 109 miles it took to pass through...


Hooray! Florida!

I just wanted to show you all that Rob obeys the Buckle Up laws! He's a stickler for safety, that Rob...

Don't kill me, but Rob isn't in these next few photos. These were taken at Caneveral National Seashore.


Turtle! There's a turtle! I resisted the temptation to paint a #20 on his back and have him be a catcher for the Yankees... ah, I miss my boyfriend Jorge Posada. He is sorry he can't come on the trip, but he has to play baseball. (for those wondering the connection between this picture and Posada: my nickname for him is Turtle)




Hi there

No comments: